The child’s bedroom is one of those areas where must reign the color, light, details and accessories. An important part is to create a storage area to store toys and clothing of the child. This area must be well located and decorated, and the room will look neat and attractive. You can do it yourself, this way you will save time and money, and recycle objects. Here are some ideas we will give for DIY storage:
- Place baskets on the walls to keep books and toys for kids. So they have things to look at and fully collected.
- You can also opt for wooden cubicles made with pallets which can be used as a shelf or desk.
- We recommend identifications with corks and hooks where the kids put their coats and backpacks.
- Under the desk you can put wooden boxes to store shoes and so takes every space.
- An old suitcase hung on the wall is a great idea to decorate your child’s bedroom and to place in it his interior personal objects.
- Some baskets made of old jeans are ideal for storing magazines, toys and everything you will need to remove the middle.
- An air puff to make it a good choice for storing and for the small to be comfortable in his bedroom.
- Ask your child for ideas on how he want to look his bedroom, so he will feel involved and will help with the decor.
- A trunk at foot of bed is a perfect idea for storing kids clothes.
- A few metal pots painted white are useful to hang on walls and keep toys, etc.
So you just need imagination and meet the needs of room, you can also search for photos in options that will serve as inspiration.