For the smallest of the house, the bedroom is not just a stay dedicated to rest each day, as also functions as a space where they can explore, play, share with their peers, ultimately functions as a special place in the house. That’s why today we have some tips for decorating a child’s room, creating as functional as attractive space for kids.
– Creativity is an important factor when decorating a child’s room, knowing the children will be easier to determine the colors that appeal to them, characters from cartoons and any topic on which to print a personal touch to this environment.
– Composing a themed room not necessarily demand a large budget, as by DIY projects can give life to arrangements that are fun to kids and with whom they can identify. For example for girls, placing a makeshift canopy over her bed that emulates that of a fairy princess, and in the case of boy a pirate ship can take it inside with flags homemade with fabrics and paintings, also it is possible to turn it in an activity to entertain them and to share moments with them.
– It is interesting that from an early age the youngest of the house learn habits such as cleanliness and orderliness of their spaces. In the case of a bedroom to promote good manners can have storage spaces and accessories that may be used to keep it organized, such as hangers for clothes and bags, baskets for shoes, boxes for toys, etc.
Boxes and baskets used as accessories to organize the space are extremely versatile, as they are available in sizes and in different designs. Therefore we can decorate the room with them while leverage different corners to save them, as can be under beds, on top of the cabinets or shelves and racks, as well as wasted corners.
– It is advisable to create an environment where children feel comfortable and identified with everything around them, from the colors of the walls to decorative accessories. Choose curtains with romantic and floral motifs for girls may be an option that is nice, bright colors and fun shapes for small sheets; these are all details that let create an environment where they can develop their interests, creativity, play and rest.
– Create areas in the bedroom to keep the order is important, especially if this is a shared room and which can perform different activities simultaneously.
The trundle type beds are a good solution for the rest area in dormitories with more than one child or when guests arrive home. Having a workbench or desk that will serve so they can do crafts, draw or study, and to complete some chairs or stools that can be stored under the table or folding models or stacking chairs are ideal for small spaces.
We can also give rise to a play area with a few simple accessories, a carpet so that they play with major freedom on the soil, choosing colorful or attractive patterns that they like. Add beanbags and cushions that give a cosy frame and dynamic decoration and provide convenience and comfort to this environment of your home.