Bet the color in the bedroom is an alternative that creates joyful, youthful environments and a new style. This time we will know how to decorate with colors and design a contemporary bedroom.
The color can be the protagonist in any room of a house, and if in a bedroom are merged with bright, cheerful, intense or pastel colors, along with creative ideas, it is possible to create a personal and stylish atmosphere.
- In the decoration of bedroom furniture and classical decorative details with pieces of modern design, mode with a playful and dynamic touch to a room may be mixed.
- To add color in a bedroom you can choose to paint one or more of the walls in a color according to the style of the room and the aesthetic preferences of its occupants.
- A wallpaper with a colorful design is another option that incorporate the color to walls or walls of a current bedroom.
- There are also options that provide a creative wink and originality to the bedroom, such as a headboard painted in a bright and contrasting color. An attractive effect is achieved in decorating a bedroom if you choose a headboard of vintage design, and paints it in a fresh and vibrant color.
- Colors like turquoise, yellow or red cherry add interest to the decoration of a space, are colors that do not go easily unnoticed, and that even in small doses allow to create suggestive atmosphere with character.
- A simple way to add color to a bedroom is through the bedding, blankets and quilts.
- Accessories and complements, such as curtains, lamps, pillows or rugs or carpets serve offer multiple choices in colors, shapes, patterns and combinations of tones that will decorate with colored a bedroom.
- A vintage chair or recycled design and painted in a cheerful color, adds a note of color more to the bedroom.