A loft style house is usually a home with airy, spacious, which ignore walls, which are usually used to separate the different functions of a home. In a loft, the rooms are divided with the help of various decorative resources, while other resources could also be applied to provide the decoration of rooms with loft style.
In a loft the rooms are integrated, the kitchen and dining room share the space and a seating area, like the living room, it is a loft, a spacious environment, boundless and versatile.
Following this model, you can create a loft style living room in any type of housing, implementing some tips:
- If possible, remove partitions or partitions that exist between the living room and another room will be a useful measure to visually expand the space and compose the loft style in this interior.
- To physically separate the living area from other areas of the home, may be resorted to furniture, such as a bookcase or rack, or half-height partitions.
- Another resource to create this visual division between the living room and the rest of the house, is to define a limit using a carpet, which should cover the entire perimeter of the area to define.
- The colors can also be used to mark a boundary between the different functions of the house, i.e., could provide the living room decorated with a set of colors that stand out from other tones used in the rooms.
The colors could be applied to walls, carpets, furniture, curtains and other decorative accessories.
- Another trick to create the loft effect into a living room is to achieve uniformity in the pavement. The cement floors is a perfect alternative to provide a pavement with a new style and a smooth appearance in both color and texture.